EOSC Symposium Open Call for Sessions
The EOSC Symposium is the main EOSC annual event and this year takes place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14th-17th November 2022.
Over 500 stakeholders from ministries, policy makers, research performing organisations, service providers, research infrastructures and research communities across Europe and beyond are expected to attend the Symposium to reflect on the EOSC key achievements and strategic challenges and to identify priorities and concrete actions at European, national, and institutional level to speed up the EOSC implementation.
The symposium will be an opportunity to inspire the EOSC community by sharing your work or ideas.
If you are working on topics and activities that are not covered by the call for talks, do please submit your ideas for a session.
- The symposium is an in person event (COVID permitting). If the event takes place, the sessions are only accepted in person.
- A fee is associated to the registration to the Symposium. The amount of the fee will be disclosed at the end of September when the official registration will open.
Who can apply?
- Projects actively engaged in building EOSC (H2020, Horizon Europe & other projects)
- National, regional and international initiatives aimed at boosting Open Science and FAIR principles
- Thematic communities
- Any individual interested and contributing to EOSC
Duration and structure
- Maximum 90 minutes
- Side sessions will be running in parallel with EOSC Symposium programme (15-17 November 2022) or alternatively on Monday 14 November (Please check the Symposium draft agenda)
Should you not want to run in parallel with the main EOSC Symposium programme, please submit your ideas for an evening session:
- Maximum 3 hours (starting from 19:00 and ending no later than 23:00)
- Evening sessions can take place on Monday 14 November or on Tuesday 15 November (Please check the Symposium draft agenda)
Please note that there is a limited number of slots for sessions
EOSC Future will provide the room and the standard facilities for running your session. Any other costs to cover special equipment or facilities have to be covered by the applicants.
The call is open for applications until Friday 23 September 2022, 17:00 CEST.
The applications will be evaluated by the EOSC Symposium Programme Committee who will select the most relevant contributions to become part of the programme.
Applicants will be informed on the results of their application on the week of the 3rd of
For more information about the EOSC Symposium, please visit the website.