The 11th IBERGRID edition will take place in October, between the 10th and 13th. It will be hosted by Universidade do Algarve, in Faro.
Registration is free of charge, for more information:
- Registration in Indico: https://indico.lip.pt/event/1249/
- Information about the venue: https://indico.lip.pt/event/1249/page/139-venu
- Preliminary programme: https://indico.lip.pt/event/1249/timetable
- Conference web site: https://www.ibergrid.eu/2022-ibergrid-faro/
The registration gives free access to the conference that includes presentations, lightning talks and demonstrations. The registration also provides access to several parallel events:
- On Wednesday 12th an INDIGO-DC session dedicated to analyze the roadmap of software development in distributed computing.
- On Monday 10th an “EOSC Day” dedicated to the European Open Science Cloud in Spain and Portugal.
- Also on Monday 10th a Hackaton on quality assurance for software projects.
- On Tuesday 11th a parallel session dedicated to the LifeWatch ERIC activities.
The event also includes the final meeting of the EOSC-Synergy project (www.eosc-synergy.eu). EOSC-Synergy has been acting as a coordinating umbrella for EOSC activities at Iberian level.
FAIR-IMPACT at the event
The University of Manchester (Partner in FAIR-IMPACT) did a presentation of FAIR-IMPACT at the "EOSC Day", dedicated to the European Open Science Cloud in Spain and Portugal.
Official webpage: https://www.ibergrid.eu/2022-ibergrid-faro/