The "FAIR Implementation Workshop - Supporting FAIR adoption at the national level: Denmark" took place on 11 October 2023 from 09:30-11:00 am CEST. Registration for the workshop was free but mandatory.
In this workshop, participants learned about how Denmark is supporting adoption of the FAIR principles at the national level and the Danish National Strategy for Data Management based on the FAIR principles.
- 09:30 - 09:40 Welcome Al Wood, DCC
- 09:40 - 09:50 The Danish strategy - process and timeline, John Renner Hansen, Professor, Niels Bohr Institute, UCPH, Chairperson for the Danish national FAIR strategy
- 09:50 - 10:00 Strategic Motivation - the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Bjarke Stolze Kaspersen, Special Consultant, The Ministry of Higher Education and Science
- 10:00 - 10:20 The 17 action areas: what, why and how, Anne Sofie Fink Kjelgaard, Head of DeiC’s data management team
- 10:20 - 10:40 Status and hopes for the future, John Renner Hansen, Professor, Niels Bohr Institute, UCPH, Chairperson for the Danish national FAIR strategy
- 10:40 - 10:55 Discussion and questions, All
- 10:55 - 11:00 Wrap up, Suzanne Dumouchel, Task lead in work package two, FAIR Impact